Soluna is proud to be scaling in Kentucky.
Kentucky is a champion for crypto.
Kentucky has embraced bitcoin mining and other crypto businesses:
- Nearly 20% of America’s hash rate comes from Kentucky.
- With a low-carbon energy mix, Kentucky offers a greener option to power the blockchain.
- Like us, Kentucky supports innovative solutions, like Bitcoin, to bring new industry to the State.
Let’s show Kentucky that crypto is invested in its future.
Since the disaster last week, Soluna has been in close communication with our local partners.
- On Sunday — in less than six hours – our team secured and funded the deployment of a 2-megawatt generator for a wastewater treatment facility in Mayfield.
- We also released our power back to the utility, to improve grid reliability as the area recovered power.
- Soluna is closely coordinating with state and local partners to support the communities affected.
We are proud of our colleagues, near and far, for their tremendous efforts during this crisis.
But there’s still much more to do…
Please consider joining us in donating $USD. (We are actively working on getting crypto wallets open for this effort.)
All proceeds from these donations will go directly to Feeding America: Kentucky’s Heartland to support victim relief efforts across 42 central, south-central, and western Kentucky counties, including distributing meals on the ground.